Applications are being invited for the 9th academic year at this center of excellence for the year 2018.
- 2 year diploma courses in Nursing, Pharmacy, OT Technician, Physiotherapy, Laboratory Technician, X-Ray Technician, Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy, Trauma Care and Casualty Management, Diploma in office Management.
- 1 year certificate courses are also available in above subjects.
- Facilities: This is a center of excellence for predominantly clinical and practical hands on training in various medical fields mentioned above, in high tech Parimala Health Care Services. An ISO 9001:2008 certified hospital with all modern well equipped Major and Minor OT, X-ray Center, State of the art physiotherapy department, diagnostic laboratory and pharmacy. Good practical and clinical training directly under reputed doctors and surgeons.
- Eligibility Criteria: 7th Std Pass (For certificate Courses)
10th or 12th Std pass or fail (For Diploma Courses)
- Age limit: 16 years onwards
- Both male and female candidates can apply.
- Great opportunity for those students to train directly under experienced surgeons and doctors and is a boon for those who cannot afford to undergo conventional medical and nursing courses.
- Documents Required: SSLC or PUC certificates, Transfer Certificate from the previous institute, conduct and character certificate.
- Only limited seats are available in each courses and will be offered on first come and first serve basis. Apply early to avoid disappointments. No Donation. Very Affordable Fees. Admission starts from January 2018.
- Two new scholarships and free education for few poor deserving candidates have been introduced this year.
- i)Mrs. (Late) Sampath Kumari Memorial Scholarship – This entails 100% rebate in the tuition fee.
ii) (Late) Rev. Dr. Theophilus Peter Memorial Scholarship – This entails 50-75% rebate in tuition fee.
- Scholarships are for students who are meritorious and poor. Income Certificate required for scholarships.
- Interest Free Education Loans are also available . (Conditions apply).
- Placement: 100% placement
- All our students will be immediately given placements in major hospitals like Fortis, Apollo, Hosmat, Narayan Hrudyalaya and even abroad. One of our nursing students Lily Topno was offered a placement at Bahrain but only with institute strong recommendation.
- Introducing from this academic year: 6 months internships at the end of the course.
- Hostel Facilities separately for girls and boys are available.
- For enquires and regiatration : call 09986015128 or 080-26581231
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Sister Concern: AAYUSH AYURVEDIC CENTER
- This center offers 1 and 2 year Diploma Courses in Ayurveda, Naturopathy , Yoga Therapy and Message Therapy. Students who opt for these courses will get 75% free scholarships.